Bing!

2011年3月19日星期六

*Nothing mush to write, just to update this old blog which is covered with dust xD


Ok, well....
Now I leave the hotel for another job.
Currently working as a general clerk at somewhere in Melaka Raya~
Further infomation? Maybe I will write a post about my job soon, but not now ok?


Currently in love with Mirah's songs
Most of her songs is like indie rock and I just love it (though it sounds lame sometimes =_=)
By the way I know this artist from the Love and other drugs soundtrack.
the soundtrack is nice to me, but the movie, I was like, wow! no cuts!
Super 18sx


Currently addicted to The big bang theory.
An US series (or sitcom?) which I just started to watch
Hemm, if you want to know more just go and google it, i kinda lazy to summarize what the series is all about =_=
Anyway I like Sheldon Cooper :lol:
He is hilarious, almost like a genius Mr. bean xDxDxD


So...
SPM results are gonna out next week =_=
Whatever, I really dont matter it already...
So what if I get bad results, muahahaha I dont really care much now
Just cross my fingers, hope I can enter MMU and do well in accounting.

Oh ya, I got myself a new handphone~
Sony Ericson's X10 mini pro, red cover at the back.
Comments? Ermmm... Quite a budget smartphone, work well for me now.... xD
Kinda love and hate it sometimes xDxD

Ok fine, really not much to say now
Updates ends here


=乱完=


2 句话:

Despereaux De Joe 说...

For some reason. I think that your style in writing this post seems like how I write my blogs or maybe the way I post things on FB. XD

Maggie X 面 说...

rare user visit my blog rfrf
haha rf
just too much things to say and i kinda wan to summarized it rf

发表评论