A blog for those who taking CAT or ACCA or just want to relax for awhile (I suppose?)

2011年5月24日星期二

After kennysia.com,
I discover another interesting blog on Google (come on, there's so many interesting blog out there but I just dont know about it, and mhprince is one of them. lol, no offence)

Yeah, here is it


This guy,
an ACCA and CAT graduate from Sunway -TES
and a SNSD fans (I suppose =.=)

Well,
I like the way his tells his story about CAT exams and ACCA exams,
maybe it's just like what I'm going through now,
and I wan to be like a successful person like him :)

Errm,
kinda speechless now...
Ok here I close my paragraph.....

============== NOT YET FINISH====================

So a quick update here, I have finished my progress test 1 and progress test 2 for a few weeks ago =.=
Results?
Quite satisfied with it but after I read the blog,
I think I still need to work much more harder =.="
I desperately need some awards to prove myself :(
Mock exam is on Thursday and I'm still online here :(
Wish me luck :(


=乱完=


2 句话:

Rinn Lee 说...

you mean my blog is interesting or i don't know got many interesting blog or my blog is not interesting ==?

Maggie X 面 说...

u dun sensitive :mad:

发表评论