Some kind of wallpaper or poster ?

2011年5月27日星期五

It's been awhile for me to start some DIY thingy,
I have been busy for SPM and works and being lazy for that too sometimes lol



Nope,
this is not a poster, this is just a present wrapper.
I get it from S&J for RM1.20.
Pretty retro huh?


So,
I can just sticked this present wrapper on my wall by using Faber Castell's Tack It,
or I can do more than that:


Yeah,
the movie tickets =.="
Just stick those old movie tickets randomly on the present wrapper,
and done :)
Simple and easy
I am on the way to add more and more tickets on it btw XD

It's still looks cool enough for my wall now,
as it doesn't look as plain as before.

Ok,
that's all for my little creativity, hope you all like it and feel free to leave some comments :)


=乱完=

0 句话:

发表评论